Please, make sure to follow the instructions below:
- Bleed: 0.125"
- Resolution: 350 DPI
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Recommended to keep all your critical contents inside these safe zones:
For 1" x 2" the safe zone is 0.80" x 1.80"
For 2" x 3" the safe zone is 1.80" x 2.80"
For 2.5" x 5" the safe zone is 2.30" x 4.80"
For 3.5" x 4" the safe zone is 3.30" x 3.80"
For 5" x 7" the safe zone is 4.80" x 6.80"
- Make sure to extend the background images or colors all the way to the edges.
- In order to reduce the file size, please, use ( JPG ) format. If you want to use another file format, please make sure all layers are flattened.
- Do not create files with overprinting attributes. These attributes will often change the appearance of the final product.
- Labels are wound onto 3" cores. This is an industry standard and should work for most applications. Typically, the core size only matters when a label is being applied by an automated labeling dispenser. We suggest you verify a 3" core will work with your application prior to ordering.
- Wind position is an industry term that indicates how the rolls of labels are produced so that the labels dispense in the right direction off the roll at the time of application. It is important to specify a wind position when the labels are going to be applied to an end product by machine (not by hand). This ensures that the applicator receives and dispenses the labels in the correct orientation for the container.